Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in IT solutions service sector whois currently looking for an experiencedSenior Business Development Manager. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
- To build a profitable and sustainable client base for company, establishing company as a trusted partner in IT Managed Services. The key to your own personal success will be your ability to generate new business, develop accounts and achieve levels of activity that result in increased revenue for the business.
- Winning and securing new business.
- Achieving personal targets.
- Develop effective growth strategies that apply both to financial success and customer success.
- Research the market to identify buying/selling trends, new markets, and customer needs.
- Develop relationships with industry professionals, existing referral partners, competitors, vendors and other personnel.
- Establish new referral partners.
- Produce reports regarding new prospects.
- Write proposals in conjunction with pre-sales.
- Attend events, special interest groups, conferences and seminars to seek new opportunities.
- Negotiate with clients to solidify the terms of each contract. Ensure each contract adhere to current regulations and guidelines.
- Maintain the integrity of confidential information in accordance with the GDPR.
- Contribute to the reputation of company by entering and achieving professional awards.
- Support team members to increase successfully closed deals.
- Providing value added service, ensuring the highest of standards at all times.
- Full integration into the team to include attendance at weekly sales team meetings.
Required skills & qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of representing an organisation at external events.
- Can work on own initiative.
- Superior sales skills.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Excellent negotiation & persuasion skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent research and strategic analysis skills.
- Strong business intelligence.
- High-quality networking skills.
- Strong resilience.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Experience of managing tenders and proposals.
- Project management skills are desirable.
- High competency with Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- A proven track record of sales success.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Excellent customer focus -acts with the customer in mind, values the importance of providing high-quality customer service.
- Smart, professional and presentable.
- A strong desire and focus on continued improvement and personal development.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Results driven and action oriented.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.