£25000 - 25000 Per Annum + Commission
Senior Consultant - Healthcare
Why not enhance your skills and progress with Swanstaff Recruitment. We are looking for a driven, dynamic individual with proven recruitment sales ability to promote and build our recruitment services. You will have joint responsibilityfor managing your client base and filling vacancies with suitableskilled candidates alike. Be a positive role-model in all aspects of the job. Mentor and support team on general basis as well as direct reports. Maximise existing business and to increase business through dedicated Business Development and Marketing activities.
• Proactively take ownership in developing own knowledge, to understand the backgroundof the company and associated risks, challenges and priorities
• Maintain at all times strict confidentiality of information relating to staff and any other sensitiveinformation
• Communicate information effectively using the correct channels;
• Ensure familiarisation and adherence with Swanstaff Recruitment’s policies and procedures at all times
• Carry out responsibilities effectively, accurately, promptly and in a well-organised manner.
• Observe and work to the Swanstaff Recruitment Core Values
• To develop and maintain long standing and strategic relationships with clients and candidates throughout the healthcare sector,offering a consultative recruitment solution suited to their needs.
• You willdemonstrateexperience of implementing the recruitment process, effectively matching suitable candidates for suitable vacancies/clients through qualification and referencing whilst also gaining a detailed understanding of the sector, further developing Swanstaff’s market presence.
• Aim to maximise opportunity within your given market to hit/exceed given targets for yourself and team. Responsible for development and support of team whilst always demonstrating the values andservice of the Swanstaff brand. Sales/business activity
• Actively develop knowledge of market to enable you to generate business and business pipeline, through coldcalling and service, use of marketing, networking and lead generation.
• Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
• Use marketing tools to generate business and source candidates.
• Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency.
• Qualify suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings. Following best practice.
• Match and deliver candidates to job vacancies to Swanstaff’s delivery targets. Maintain and developcurrent client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunity.
• Work with colleagues to ensure the maximum opportunity to generate revenue is achieved.
• Be able to use in-house IT system to generate candidates, clients and marketing material to a professional standard, in line with our quality management standards.
• Strive to achieve maximum revenue for Swanstaff through effective objection handling and negotiation in line with company policy.
• Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both client and candidate.
• Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership to follow up and ensure dealt with efficiently.
• Manage placed candidates contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.
• Provide effective out of hours support to clients and candidates, on a rota basis with other divisional staff.
• Be a positive role-model in all aspects of the job.
• Mentor and support team on general basis as well as direct reports.
• Positively motivate, direct and develop team.
• Take ownership, contribute and influence team targets.
• Manage own career progression plan. Administrative & general
• Ensure records are kept in line with and adhere to the recruitment legislation and encourage others to do so.
• Manage healthcare Shift Coordinator to work with the compliance team to ensure that allpaperwork/system work is updated re candidates eligibility to work, training, DBSs, permits, etc.
• Prioritise work load and self manage to ensure working on productive activities to achieve maximum revenue at all times.
• Take accountability for own division target and commission fulfillment.