Swanstaff Swanley are currently seeking Senior Healthcare assistants for our client based in Rochester. Our client is looking for Senior Care Assistants for days & nights.
We are looking for staff with a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care, staff with experience of shift leading, administering medication & MARS chart competency.
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as team leader throughout the shift alongside a team of care assistants
- Administering medication reading from a MARS chart
- Successfully documenting all medication given using the MARS chart
- Supporting the care staff with care for the residents when needed throughout the night
- Support with feeding if needed
- One to one support
- Providing personal care following care plans provided by the home
- General Care and answering call bells when needed
- Providing a hand over to the morning shift leader before the end of your shift
Requirements of a Senior Care Assistant:
To be eligible for this role you must have a minimum of 6 months experience in healthcare as a Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker, Senior Carer, Domiciliary Carer or Home Carer. A DBS is required, if you do not hold a valid DBS we can arrange this for you at your registration appointment.
We require you to hold a minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social care and have in date medication training.
NCFE level 2 in medication is preferred.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Vicki from our Swanley team!