Senior Healthcare Assistants! We need to hear from you! We are currently recruiting for our client based in Sidcup . Our client is looking for Senior Care Assistants for days & nights.
Job title: Senior Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay: £9.00 - £12.00 per hour
Shift times are either 08.00-14.00, 14.00-20.00 or nights 20.00-08.00. We also get long days at this client!
We are looking for staff with a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care, staff with experience of shift leading, administering medication & MARS chart competency.
The Role of a Senior Healthcare Assistant:
- Acting as team leader throughout the shift
- Administering medication reading from a MARS chart
- Supporting the care staff with care for the residents when needed throughout the shift
- Support with feeding if needed
- One to one support
- Providing personal care following the care plans provided by the home
- General Care and answering call bells when needed
- Providing a hand over to the shift leader before the end of your shift
Requirements of a Senior Care Assistant:
To be eligible for this role you must have a minimum of 6 months experience in healthcare as a Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker, Senior Carer, Domiciliary Carer or Home Carer. A DBS is required, if you do not hold a valid DBS we can arrange this for you at your registration appointment.
We require you to hold a minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care and have in date medication training.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Blessing from our Swanley branch!