We are looking for 2x Senior Care Assistants to work nights for a care home in Hadleigh.
Job Title: Senior Care Assistant - Nights
Rate of pay: £10.40 per hour
The role of a Senior Care Assistant:
- One of our established clients in Hadleigh are looking for 2x Senior Care Assistants to work nights on a rota basis. This would be 4x nights on and 3x off one week then 3x nights on and 4x off the next week.
- You will need to be motivated, organised and have a minimum of a level 2 NVQ in Health and Social care, willing to work towards your level 3 or already have level 3.
- Working as a Senior Care Assistant within our client’s team, you will be administering medication, supervising the care team and ensuring all residents receive the best possible care, you will also be responsible for contacting GP’s or out of hours services if needed.
- This position is temporary to permanent role for the right applicant.
The requirements of a Senior Care Assistant:
- A minimum of 12 months previous experience and level 2 NVQ in Health and Social Care
- DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service (if you do not have one, one can be applied for)
What do you need to think about before applying?
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates, Weekly paid
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Refer a Friend Scheme-get up to £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Nicki from our Ipswich team!