Medical Writers - are you looking for the next step in your career?
Swanstaff Recruitment are seeking experienced and dedicated medical writers to join our clients busy editorial team, on a permanent and full time basis.
Job Title: Senior Medical Writer
Location: Central London
Salary: Negotiable (depending on level of experience)
- Creating concepts and content for the division’s projects
- Quality-assuring the project materials (ensuring that they meet the needs of the sponsors and target audience)
- Acting as a source of internal and external knowledge for therapy areas including diabetes and cardiovascular disease, the ABPI Code of Practice, and the role of bodies such as NICE.
- Degree in life sciences, medicine or a closely related technical discipline
- At least 4 years working in a medical comms agency/environment
- Evident editorial experience within a medical education environment (writing, editing, proofreading)
- Demonstrable knowledge of the main principles of pharmacology, evidence-based medicine and drug regulation and governance (e.g. types of clinical trials, role of bodies such as NICE)
- Excellent eye for detail
- Meticulous editing skills and clear, unambiguous writing style
Does this sound like the type of role that could be of interest to you? If so, please get in touch with Gareth in our Head Office today on 01322 479999.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.