Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inhealthcareindustry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join the team as aSenior Programme Manager on permanent basis.
Our clientprovides NHS contract services and for this role, it covers two major service areas : the out of hours GP primary care services in Buckinghamshire and the Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) located within Wycombe.
We need an experienced NHS Senior Programme Manager to manage, support and mentor our team and to deliver key projects successfully at this critical time.
You will have a solid technical understanding of programme management and project implementation as well as the people skills to ensure successful delivery with excellent communication and positive teamwork. You will be able to apply your knowledge and skills to deliver projects including but not limited to (this will be a rolling programme):
- the TUPE transfer of nursing staff and the associated development of shared workforce skills and related career pathways,
- the creation of a new UTC which builds on a GP in A&E streaming service.
- review and redesign of Chiltern Southern area out of hours hub.
- Workforce: Development of different Skill sets and multidisciplinary working models of service delivery e.g. Paramedics
- Resilience and Business Continuity plan for Buckingham Base
- At the same time, you will lead on IT Systems development and resilience. You will support the IT Systems manager reporting to you to ensure timely development and implementation of IT and systems related projects and workplans.You will ensure project management and communications expertise and facilitate matrix management and networking across both the organisation and our local partners.
- You will lead on OOH and UTC Performance Reports and their review. The performance packs with thematics and trend analysis to be produced on a monthly basis and any variations to be discussed with appropriate remedial action plans. A demand and capacity development plan and aligning the workforce model to it whilst ensuring resilience at times of pressure is also part of the scope.
- You will develop clear contractual framework to provide assurance to the organisation on contract
- You will work closely with the Service Director who will provide daily management oversight and liaise closely with our CEO to ensure projects are progressing as planned.
- You will need to constantly develop and improve our internal processes and be able to do that in a way that supports the business. You will provide both strategic and hands-on operational expertise. You will need to be comfortable with handling a lot of detail and process, whilst being a confident and effective communicator who provides informative leadership to the team.
- Day-to-day management of IT Systems manager and supportto include weekly meetings, objectives updates, quarterly reviews, , mentoring to develop project management, matrix management and associated communication skills
- On-the-job training of up to eight Managers in project management skills, including review of processes and templates to support internal project management.
- Ensure all staff are kept informed of project developments and changes to systems and processes.
- Liaison with internal teams and external partners including commissioners, general practices and other agencies on key projects.
- Review and where necessary, develop and implement project plans for each of the identified projects across services.
- Successfully engage and report to senior stakeholders
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Prince 2 or similar project management qualification
- A good understanding of key systems e.g. Adastra, EMIS
- Minimum of 5 years' programme management experience working in a complex matrixed and dispersed organisation
- Experience within and successful delivery of Service Reconfiguration related programme/project/change management
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Evidence of a substantial track record in change management
- Direct line management and team development expertise e.g. mentorship of a team of senior project managers.
- NHS knowledge and work experience
- Urgent care pathway services knowledge
- Root Cause Analysis
- PDSA Cycles
- Demand and Capacity modelling
- Data and analytics
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.