Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inasset management sector whois currently looking for an experiencedSenior Project Manager. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
The post-holder will assist the Project Management Lead (South) in managing the relationships between the clients, users and the service providers, specifically in the areas of:
- Procurement and management of Life Cycle works
- Management of large construction variations on PFI contracts
- Procurement and management of smaller variation works as required
- Management and resolution of Construction Defects
- Risk identification, monitoring and management
- Programme management
- Protection of Project Company investment
- Maintenance of records and preparation of reports
Experience and Knowledge
- 10+ yrs Project Management experience mandatory
- Worked in a PFI Healthcare environment
- Proven experience in project management and life cycle works including all aspects of process development and execution in a high profile, high volume environment
- Proven experience in the management, procurement and delivery of FF&E, preferably within a healthcare environment
- Procurement of lifecycle works subcontract packages
- Managing works subcontract packages experience
- In depth knowledge of Hard FM service delivery gained in a practical setting
- Healthcare Hard Services experience
- Understanding of the relationship between client, SPV and service providers
- Proven record of service delivery
- Relevant building services experience
- Lead and managed staff or service providers in either a direct or indirect setting
- Knowledge and experience of Whole Life Costing
- Degree level education or equivalent experience
- Professional Membership appropriate to qualification bias
- Relevant professional qualifications in respect to Hard FM
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.