£60000 - 75000 Per Annum Company Car/Travel Allowance + Package
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Ashford, Kent - Up to £75,000
We are currently looking to recruit an Senior Quantity Surveyor to work with a reputable construction and refurbishment contractor based in Kent. My client is a main contractor specialising in fit-out, refurbishment and design & build construction works in the commercial, public and residential sectors. Typical project values range up to £5 million.
We are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with previous experience in Commercial / Fit out with a good knowledge of the residential new build, refurbishment and fit-out sectors.
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Ashford, Kent
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 DOE
Quantity Surveyor Duties:
- Conduct feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs
- Preparation of interim and final accounts
- Prepare tenders for works, including bills of quantities
- Manage day to day commercial and contract activities & notifications
- Sub-contract procurement ensuring maximum value for money
- Sub-contract valuations and final accounts
- Preparation of Compensation Events / Variations
- Contractual correspondence
- Commercial reporting
- Procurement of professional service for design etc.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- A relevant professional Quantity Surveying qualification or proficient management experience within the construction industry
- Working knowledge of NEC 3 and JCT Conditions of Contract
- Ability to undertake site measures when required
- Ability to work clearly and accurately under pressure and tight timescales
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills
- The ideal candidate should have previous experience in residential new build and refurbishment
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 07885975238 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.