Basic Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:30
Who are Swanstaff Recruitment?
An established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a National scale.
We are an award winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
What does my team look like?
The UK sales team includes 4 sectors, Healthcare, Industrial, Driving and Commercial. Each complete with 180 consultants, resourcers, shift co-ordinator and sales consultants.
We have dedicated compliance and payroll teams, so you can get back to doing what you do best, communicating with your clients and candidates.
Our UK sales team are real advocates of our Core values, especially “Treat all with respect”, “Believe nothing is impossible”, “Exceed Expectations”, “Create Opportunities”; which has been demonstrated through their successes.
The part you’ll be playing;
- Building Talent pipelines for your market, maintain direct sourcing methods as well as managing applicants, having a real tight grip on your candidates, these people work for you!
- Working closely with the Operations Manager and the team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads for clients and candidates.
- Assessing candidates via detailed telephone screenings, inviting them into register.
- Ensuring that client and candidate service is the best it can be including scheduling interviews, shifts and registrations, the customer service journey is key!
- Having you game face on – gaining a wide understanding of our competitors and what they are up to, so you can stand out from the crowd!
- Continually expanding your client base by using Business Development techniques, Networking, Marketing and Lead generation.
- You’ll be incredibly driven and focused on exceeding the realistic and achievable sales targets that we set you.
- You will have extensive recruitment experience and the ambition to move into management.
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are looking for experienced recruiters with a proven track record, who wants to be a part of the bigger picture, move into management and put your own stamp on the company?
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude.
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will find us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
What can we offer you?
- Unrivalled commission scheme
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)*
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Pension scheme
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years’ service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.