Senior Recruitment Consultant – Driving & Industrial Desk
The part you’ll be playing;
- Building Talent pipelines for your market, maintain direct sourcing methods as well as managing applicants, having a real tight grip on your candidates, these people work for you!
- Working closely with the Branch Manager and the team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads for clients and candidates.
- Assessing candidates via detailed telephone screenings, inviting them into register and have a cuppa with yourself and the team.
- Ensuring that client and candidate service is the best it can be including scheduling interviews, shifts and registrations, the customer service journey is key!
- Having you game face on – gaining a wide understanding of our competitors and what they are up to, so you can stand out from the crowd!
- Continually expanding your client base by using Business Development techniques, Networking, Marketing and Lead generation.
- You’ll be incredibly driven and focused on exceeding the realistic and achievable sales targets that we set you. For which you’ll be handsomely rewarded.
What can we offer you? We aren’t like other agencies – we do things differently.
- Unrivalled commission scheme
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays*)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials: our most recent trips included skiing in the French Alps, Prague, Ibiza and Dublin!
- Get your dancing shoes ready as you’ll be attending our annual Summer party, Christmas do and quarterly nights out
- Pension scheme
What does my team look like?
This team is looking for a Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the Driving & Industrial sectors who can match their efforts and can make an impact on the branches success.
This team have an all-star reputation when it comes to customer service and always go the extra mile for their candidates and clients. With so much competition in the local area they are always on their A game where candidate attraction and client servicing are concerned.
They are looking for a Consultant who is proactive and keeps their finger on pulse and when it comes to client mapping and candidate attraction. Looking for your next big break? This is an opportunity where a Business Development and Sales expert can thrive!
Basic Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 17:00
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Desirable Requirement: 2 years’ experience in a similar role
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years’ service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.