We have been asked to source a Senior Support Worker for our client covering the following areas Ipswich, Felixstowe, Stowmarket and Hadleigh. You will be required to support children, young people, and adults with learning and physical disabilities, acquired brain injuries, sensory impairments and complex health needs.
Job title: Senior Support Worker
Location: Ipswich and surrounding areas
Rate of pay: £18,500 per annum
The role of a Senior Support Worker:
- Accompany service users to activities, appointments etc.
- Help oversee the smooth day-to-day running of the service which includes rota planning, shift leading, overseeing keyworker meetings, and planning activities.
- Personal Care (e.g. using the toilet, bathing).
- Working full time covering different shifts throughout the day, evenings and nights spread across the week, weekends and Bank holidays. Shifts are on a rota basis so you will know in advance to plan your time accordingly.
Due to the nature of this role it isessentialfor the successful applicant to hold a full valid UK driving licence and to have access to their own vehicle.
The requirements of a Senior Support Worker:
Our client is a specialist provider of adult social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life and live as independently as possible in their own homes.
Ideally you will hold a level 3 NVQ in health and social care or have experience within a similar / equivalent role.
- We pay for your enhanced criminal records disclosure
- Personal training & development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, increasing one day per completed financial years' service up to a maximum of 33 days inclusive bank holidays (pro rata)
- Discount scheme on various high street shops including new airtime O2 contracts (T&C's apply)
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call the team on 01473 558443 for more information!