Swanstaff Swanley are currently seeking a Senior Support Worker for our client based in Bromley. Our client is looking to cover mainly nights shifts and some afternoons.
Job title:Senior Support Worker
Rate of pay:£9.00 - £16.00 per hour
The role of a Senior Support Worker:
- we are looking for a senior support worker to provide one to one care with a 15 year old male service user with epilepsy.
- You would work on waking night shifts between 20.00-08.00 and some afternoon shifts between 16.00-20.00.
- You would be required to engage in activities with the service user, he likes to be active and go out when possible on day shifts– experience with wheelchairs is preferred.
- Some light domestic work would be part of the role in order to support the family in their day to day lives.
- You would need to be confident in lone working one to one with children with learning disabilities.
Criteria for the role:
In order to be considered for the role you would need to have the following:
- At least 6 months experience in a similar role
- Hold a valid epilepsy training
- Hold a valid administering medication certificate
- Be prepared to wear full PPE throughout shift
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Lacey from our Swanley team!