Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Support Workers on a permanent basis 37 hours per week. Working for them you will benefit from great career progression, sector-leading professional training and great job stability.
Job title: Senior Support Worker
Rate of pay: £18,000 per annum
The role of a Senior Support Worker:
- The service in Ipswich is a supported living service to support 6 adults with complex needs, autism and learning disabilities.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be enthusiastic to get involved in a variety of activities in the home and out within the community.
- Working shifts; Monday to Sunday on a 7 day rota covering usually early mornings, late and night shifts.
The requirements of a Senior Support Worker:
- Full UK driving licence.
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- A valid DBS.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
Additional Benefits include:
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £350 (T&C's apply)
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, increasing one day per completed financial years' service up to a maximum of 33 days inclusive bank holidays (pro rata)
- Rewards schemes.
- 24/7 support from our consultants.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Hayley on 01473 558443 for more information!