Job Title: Service Advisor (automotive)
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Service Advisors! As the weather becomes warmer, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available in the Westbury area! If you are seeking a challenging role where you are treated as an individual and are given the opportunity to work your way up in the commercial automotive sector then I need to hear from you today!
If you have experience in offering full service advice including warranty, MOT and repair support then this is the role for you! Supporting high-end commercial clients you will be responsible for liaising with customers to ensure that their requirements are met, dealing with queries and managing workshop utilisation.
This is a 42.5 hour working week with 1 Saturday shift in 4. To be competent in this role you will need to have a flair for customer service and be technically-minded, with experience in the commercial automotive sector.
The role of Service Advisor
- Respond to telephone and walk-in enquiries by greeting customers
- Take bookings for service and repair work either through personal contact with the customer, telephone or inspection schedules
- To validate and update marketing records for existing customers or create record for new customers
- Use workshop loading tool to schedule and ensure maximum workshop utilisation and profitability through scheduled maintenance, repair and service 24h
- Use workshop loading tool to keep customers updated
- Manage the cash account and ensure cash payments are taken before releasing vehicles
- Raise job packs for each vehicle
- Arrange and assign sub-contract work
- Produce a daily appointment diary and distribute as required
Requirements of a Service Advisor
- Experience in a Service Advisor role is essential, preferably in a commercial environment
- Practical experience in an aftersales environment
- Able to convey information accurately between source and third party
- Ability to use all appropriate modules of Kerridge Autoline
- Ability to ask diagnostic questions of reported defects based on customer description
- Ability to handle pressure without it affecting working relationships
- Driving Licence is preferred
If you're looking for a fresh challenge and want to head towards the summer with a brand new role, get in touch with Emily in our Head Office on 01322 479999 for more details!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company