Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inhealthcareindustry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join the team as aService Development Manager on permanent basis.
This is anexciting opportunity to be involved in many of our upcoming ventures. If you are looking to develop your skills and move into Service Development, not only is this is an excellent opportunity to expand your skill set and knowledge, it also a permanent role.
My clientis a federation of GP providers covering a patient population of approximately 485,000 patients across the county. You will require the ability to support development of a medium sized, well established organization to work together withmy client'sCCG, local acute provider, mental health, social care and community services in delivering innovative and patient centred new services for the local population.
You will have an established skill set in delivering change and be able to build strong relationships, this will be key to successfully developing our GP practice members to work in localities. You will require commercial acumen, outstanding communication skills and NHS knowledge to support the Service Development Director in enabling the federation to build and sustain large contracts for the delivery of new care models.
- Research and understand what our practice members want and apply this to identify new service development opportunities.
- Support GP practice members through locality-based project work with particular focus on back office projects.
- Identify opportunities for economies of scale purchasing from existing and new suppliers to support procurement of services for our GP practice members.
- Be the lead on current and future primary care related service transformation projects, such as the personalised care service (high intensity user project), Improved Access.
- This is an outward facing business and customer service role and you will be expected to attend all locality meetings and other related meetings and events to network and implement your projects and other business development work successfully.
- Establish positive relationships with GPs, nurses and practice managers and be widely recognised as the day-to-day face of the organisation through a rolling schedule of visits to all (45) member practices.
- Set up and attend regular monthly catch up meetings to proactively support Locality Directors by updating them on practice news, project updates and issues, and future opportunities.
- Support the development and Implementation of our marketing and comms strategy with our members and partners
- To work with theteam to ensure compliance with health and safety and data protection regulations.
- To ensure thatorganisation presents a professional corporate image at all times, including the preparation of external documents by supporting creating the organisation's branding guidelines, and eg. developing corporate business cards.
- To ensure work is completed in a timely fashion and appropriately prioritised when time availability is an issue.
- To work within the philosophy and policies of the organisation.
- To ensure that equal opportunity principles are applied at all times.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- To undertake any other duties and ad hoc projects as requested by the Board of Directors
Qualifications / Education / Training
- A Bachelor's degree, ideally in a business or marketing related discipline or equivalent
- Clean driving licence
- Training in either sales and/or customer service
- Demonstrable networking and relationship support skills
- High level of IT skills especially in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is at ease proactively networking by phone or face to face
- Numerate and very competent with written English
- Good presentation skills
Essential Abilities / Knowledge
- Knowledge of the NHS
- Diplomacy and political astuteness
- Strong character - able to deal with variable, challenging member feedback
- Customer service skills with a can-do attitude
- Sales and networking skills
- Team player and also able to work on own
- Practical and solutions-focussed
- Marketing or sales experience
- Knowledge of the private health sector
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.