Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inhealthcareindustry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join the team as a Service Improvement Facilitatoron 12 months contract with opportunities for secondment positively considered.
My clientis looking for a team of individuals with excellent service improvement and project management skills and a desire to support Executive and Clinical leaders to get the best outcomes for patients through the development of the community model of care. Working with partners across health and social care this will be an exciting and dynamic role which will require an exceptional ability to both communicate with a wide range of individuals and to work autonomously in order to facilitate progress at pace. You will work as a part of an experienced, newly developed team, with a can-do attitude and great team spirit. If you would like to be part of the development of community care, primary care networks and the services that they can offer, this role is for you.
We are seeking to appoint a team of transformation leads to support the local clinical and care leadership in designing care delivery which meets the needs of the local population.
The Transformation Team will be hosted by Integrated Care System and will provide each locality with the capacity and skills for service innovation, redesign and transformational change initiatives across the system. The post holder will steer a programme of service improvement projects which contribute to the development of our locality networks, support resilience in primary care/practices and the implementation of the community care model across the county.
The post holder will work with all the partner organisations in order to develop and implement whole system pathways of care, especially within the context of the Integrated Care System (ICS). In the main, s/he will be expected to work autonomously and also, at times, provide support to other team members when appropriate.
Our aim is to develop a transformation team which is a centre of excellence, a source of expert advice and training on the NHS change model.
The post holder will be required to provide service improvement and management support to the locality networks within the ICS. This will involve working closely with a large number of different services and providers across Health & Social Care boundaries to facilitate improvements in the quality of patient journeys. As such you will work on a single geographical footprint acting as the primary relationship manager, providing the primary point of contact and support for networks to facilitate continuous improvement. Where required the post holder will coordinate specialist advice in areas such as quality, finances, clinical quality, governance and workforce as beneficial to the programme. This Service Improvement facilitator will also work to develop local capability to ensure sustainable service improvement longer term and manage a portfolio of change projects using improvement science and methodologies expertise. Candidates must have the ability to analyse and interpret complex data sets extracting key information and communicating this effectively. An existing understanding and experience of improvement science and implementing this in practice would be beneficial but is not considered essential. There will be an opportunity to develop your leadership skills.
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level qualification or significant experience of working at a similar level in specialist area
- Significant experience of successfully operating in a politically sensitive environment
- Knowledge of national NHS drivers and ICS objectives
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Demonstrated experience of co-ordinating projects in complex and challenging environments
- Experience of managing risks and reporting
- Experience of drafting briefing papers and correspondence
- Experience of monitoring budgets and business planning processes
- Understanding of the public sector
- Demonstrated experience in a Healthcare environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of project principles, techniques and tools, such as Prince 2 Foundation and Microsoft Project
Essential Abilities / Knowledge
- Knowledge of the NHS
- Diplomacy and political astuteness
- Strong character - able to deal with variable, challenging member feedback
- Customer service skills with a can-do attitude
- Sales and networking skills
- Team player and also able to work on own
- Practical and solutions-focussed
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.