My client is currently looking for a 6 month maternity cover possibly extended to a year Service Manager working for a Mental Health service support services.
Job title:Service Manager
Rate of pay:£29,725 pro rata
The role of a Service Manager:
- You are expected to be fully committed to this role despite a temp position. There are other opportunities within the client so this could certainly be an ongoing position or another role could become available.
- Mental Health experience is a huge advantage. You will play an active key role in developing the service and team to the best of their ability.
- You will ensure that you and your team abide by all company procedures.
- You must have CQC experience.
The requirements of a Service Manager:
- Managing staff through regular supervision
- Mental Health exposure
- Managing budgets
- Knowledge and experience working with vulnerable clients preferably from an abusive background
- Knowledge and experience with CQC
- Ability to write reports in a clear and concise manner
- You will need to be IT literate
If you feel that the above is a suitable position for you, please get in touch asap.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jade Wise!
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID VIRUS, WE ARE COMPLETING APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL AND PHONE. APPLICATION PACKS CAN BE COMPETED AT YOUR HOME AND THEN EMAILED BACK
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!