Job Title: Service Manager (automotive)
Location: Essex/East London
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Service Managers! As the weather becomes warmer, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available in the Essex and East London area! If you are seeking a challenging role where you are treated as an individual and are given the opportunity to work your way up in the commercial automotive sector then I need to hear from you today!
If you have experience in offering full service management including customer liaison and team leadership then this is the role for you! Supporting high-end commercial clients you will be responsible for liaising with customers to ensure that their requirements are met, dealing with queries and managing workshop utilisation. You will be implementing and working towards strict KPI's and managing P&L accounts.
You will managing a busy fleet workshop on a permanent, full time basis whilst demonstrating your natural ability to manage a service in the automotive sector.
The role of Service Manager
- Independently manage and develop a customer-orientated and profitable department
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction
- Planning, controlling and monitoring processes for the department
- Manage and develop employees
- Ensure all company standards are met and legal regulations are complied with
- Compile and maintain a resource plan for the workshop and developing concepts and measures for load optimisation
- Controlling cost management for own department
- Overall service management of the department
Requirements of a Service Manager
- Experience in a Service Manager role is essential, preferably in a commercial environment
- Be familiar in running a busy fleet workshop
- Familiar in dealing with legal compliance
- Ability to manage efficiency and productivity
- Experience in P&L accounts
- Able to manage KPIs and be proven to achieve targets
- Running of ATF Lane/MOT conformity
- Managing maintenance intervals/schedules
- Accurate and timely management of processing jobs
- IT Literate (Kerridge is advantageous)
- HGV Class 1 Licence would be an advantage
- Driving Licence is required
If you're looking for a fresh challenge and want to head towards the summer with a brand new role, get in touch with Emily in our Head Office on 01322 479999 for more details!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company