Job Title: Service Manager - Suffolk Area - 09 Month Contract
Salary: £31,377- £34,808
Are you motivated by caring for others?
Do you want to work for an organisation that really cares about their employees and clients?
We are currently recruiting a Service Manager for a 09month contract on behalf of a leading disability charity, in this role you will manage the delivery of a high quality, care and support service to individuals in their own homes, respite services and day centres.
- Lead diverse staff teams in the provision of care services to customers within the community.
- Drive quality and growth of the service through strategic decision making in accordance with CQC regulations.
- Contract and budget management, maintaining effective external partnerships.
- Represent the organisation across Suffolk, as the Scheme Manager.
- An experienced healthcare manager, with QCF level 5 qualification in Care Management or NVQ level 4 qualification in Care.
- Able to demonstrate strong inter-personal skills required to build and maintain collaborative relationships.
- Confident in actively influencing performance of yourself and others in order to deliver results, with particular attention to all contractual, individual and organisational obligations.
- Able to enthuse others, providing clear strategic direction, with the confidence to challenge practice and culture to drive positive change whilst embracing a charitable ethos.
- Able to occasionally work shifts if circumstances required.
- A comprehensive package is offered including theopportunity to develop your career within a growing organisation.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and flexible working hours.
- Benefits include childcare vouchers, contributory pension and retail vouchers
Ideally we are for someone who can start as soon as possible.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
Interested in applying for this role? Apply online today and someone from our Ipswich branch will be in touch in regards to your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.