An exciting opportunity has become available for aLoading Shovel Driverto work for our client, who is a Agricultural Specialist in the Sittingbourne area.
Job Title: Shovel Driver
Rate of Pay: £12.97 per hour
Main areas of responsibility:
- The safe operation of mobile plant;
- Working to health and safety, environmental other standards as they apply to the process;
- Carrying out daily checks and record operator plant check book (any serious defects found must be reported to the shift supervisor immediately)
- Daily maintenance (greasing and cleaning);
- Record random loads sheet;
- Inform shift supervisor if the quality of the material is unacceptable;
- Reporting all damages and breakdowns to Shift Supervisor and Account Manager;
- A valid license to drive a loading shovel
- Experience of working in an operation with quality and health and safety systems;
- Recognised license or qualification to operate plant, CITB, CPCS, EPIC, NVQ or proof of experience;
- A demonstrable period of plant operating experience with one or more of the following - loading shovels, agricultural equipment, combine harvester, tracked shovel or bulldozer, excavator, skid steer loaders, tractor and trailer or other industrial equipment;
- Experience in the waste or utilities industries and a knowledge of waste industry practices would be advantageous.
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Billy French!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.