Are you an experienced site operative seeking a new administration role? Are you seeking an immediate start with a company who can offer training? If yes, please keep reading!
We are seeking a candidate who is experienced in the waste/recycling/maintenance sector to participate in a site operative/administrator role for a national recycling company. The ideal candidate needs to be IT literate and have some knowledge of basic computer software (Microsoft office). All training on systems and the job role will be provided.
Job Title: Site Administrator
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £1700 per month
The Role of a Site Administrator:
- Site cleaning and maintenance 3 days of the week
- Processing all vehicles in and out of site using a computerised weighbridge system
- Ensure accurate records are kept of all site material movements
- Answering and responding to customers by phone or face to face
This role is perfect for someone who has worked in the industrial environment and is now looking to get their foot into an administrative role.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 06:45 to 16:45. This is a temporary to permanent position.
Requirements of a Site Administrator:
- IT literate, basic computer skills
- Reliable and flexible
- Customer service friendly
- Previous experience in a similar sector or environment
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Attractive salary
- Temp to Perm role
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
If you're interested in this role please apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information on this role!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.