Site Manager - £45,000 - Enfield - Social Housing
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced site manager to work with a large social housing contractor covering the Enfield area. The role will be to work on a high profile social housing contract covering Decent Homes works including Kitchen & Bathroom refurbishments and disabled adaptations.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge working in various sectors. The candidate must possess a professional working approach have good communication skills; good negotiation skills a strong work ethics are important.
Job Title: Site Manager
Location: Enfield, London
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience
Site Manager Duties:
- Maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management
- Be responsible for the day-to-day running and organisation of the site.
- Implement project strategies to achieve the company's sustainability objectives
- Establish standards of quality on site and ensure delivery of a quality build in accordance with the project specifications and project requirements
- Understand the client priorities and adopt a professional and considerate approach to maintain good working relations
- The ability to read and accurately interpret programmes, drawings and technical specifications
- Ensure that excellent quality and good craftsmanship is maintained.
- Produce project programmes and control operations to achieve delivery of the project on time
- Successfully manage various sub-contractors including carrying out pre and post inspections
- Manage project handover and ensure defect / snag free completion.
Site Manager Requirements:
- Valid SMSTS
- Valid CSCS
- Previous social housing experience required ideally within K&B's
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 07885975238 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.