40000 - 50000 Per Annum Company Car/Travel Allowance/Pension/Bonus
Site Manager (Construction) - East London - Up to £50k
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced site manager to work with a reputable construction contractor. My client is one of the largest construction companies in Eastern Europe and following their success they have recently branched out into the UK market. My client specialise in various new build projects within the commercial, residential and industrial sectors. Typical projects range from £5 million upwards.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge working in various sectors. The candidate must possess a professional working approach have good communication skills; good negotiation skills a strong work ethics are important.
Job Title: Site Manager
Location: Newham, East London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience
The role of a Construction Site Manager:
- Maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management
- Be responsible for the day-to-day running and organisation of the site.
- Implement project strategies to achieve the company's sustainability objectives
- Establish standards of quality on site and ensure delivery of a quality build in accordance with the project specifications and project requirements
- Understand the client priorities and adopt a professional and considerate approach to maintain good working relations
- The ability to read and accurately interpret programmes, drawings and technical specifications
- Ensure that excellent quality and good craftsmanship is maintained.
- Produce project programmes and control operations to achieve delivery of the project on time
- Successfully manage various sub-contractors including carrying out pre and post inspections
- Manage project handover and ensure defect / snag free completion.
The requirements of a Construction Manager:
- Previous experience in estimating for new build commercial and residential projects of £5million upwards
- Valid SMSTS
- Valid CSCS
- HNC or degree in relevant subject
- Previous New Build experience in the commercial and residential sectors
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 07885975238 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.