Site Manager (Construction) - West London - Up to £55k + Company Car/Allowance
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced construction manager to work within a large, dynamic construction company based in West London. The candidate must have a proven track record of delivering both residential new build and refurbishment projects.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge including previous experience working with the RC Frame, traditional build and steel frame residential projects. The candidate must possess a professional working approach have good communication skills; good negotiation skills a strong work ethic are important.
Job Title: Construction Manager
Location: Ealing, London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum depending on experience
The role of a Construction Manager:
- Maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
- Implement project strategies to achieve the company's sustainability objectives.
- Establish standards of quality on site and ensure delivery of a quality build in accordance with the project specifications and project requirements.
- Understand the client priorities and adopt a professional and considerate approach to maintain good working relations.
- The ability to read and accurately interpret programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- Produce project programmes and control operations to achieve delivery of the project on time.
- Successfully manage various sub-contractors including carrying out pre and post inspections.
- Manage project handover and ensure defect / snag free completion.
The requirements of a Construction Manager:
- Valid SMSTS.
- Valid CSCS.
- HNC or degree in relevant subject.
- Previous New Build Residential and refurbishment experience.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 07885975238 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.