We are currently looking to recruit an experienced site manager to work within the Residential New Build Sector with a proven track record of delivering large residential projects. The project will consist of working on a mixture of low rise and high rise RC frame blocks.
The site manager will be responsible for the running of day to day operations on site including the management of sub-contractors, toolbox talks, health and safety on site etc.
Job Title: Site Manager
Location: Greater London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience
The role of a Site Manager:
· Management of sub-contractors.
· Ensure compliance with the Company's health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
· Carry out toolbox talks and inductions.
· Monitor quality of work including pre and post inspections.
· Manage performance and delivery of projects.
The requirements of a Site Manager:
· Valid SMSTS.
· Valid CSCS.
· New Build Residential experience of 3-5 years.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 01322 479999 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.