Are you a hands on individual that isn't afraid to get your hands dirty? Are you seeking a role where every day is different? Have you ever worked in a school environment? If so, please keep reading!
Job Title: Site Operative
Rate of Pay: £1600 per month
The Role of a Site Operative:
We are seeking flexible, reliable, enthusiastic individuals to work as a Site Operative in a secondary school. This is a varied role and requires the individual to be proactive, able to prioritise tasks and able to respond to emergency call outs. This is initially a temporary position; a permanent contract will be offered to the right candidate.
- Maintain security of the site at all times
- Respond quickly to any maintenance, cleaning or decorating tasks
- Liaise with contractors and persons hiring the site
- Assisting with break time duties
Working hours are Monday to Friday and hours can be between 06:00 and 22:00. Candidates need to be flexible with working hours as will be expected to work within this time frame. Some Saturdays will be required to work also.
- Enhanced DBS available on the update service
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual tasks
- Flexible, reliable, punctual, enthusiastic
- A positive attitude to work and able to communicate with people on all levels
- Driving licence is referable
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- 24/7 support from the agency
- Ongoing work, potentially leading to a permanent role
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call a member of the team on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.