Are you looking to further or broaden your Industrial career? Or maybe you're looking to make some extra cash in time for Summer? Whatever your situation - Swanstaff are here to help!
Job Title: Site Operative
Rate of Pay: £8.50 per hour
The Responsibilitiesof a Site Operative:
- Sorting materials on site
- Emptying daily bins
- Ensuring the site is clean and tidy
- Light gardening
- Operating equipment safely
- Moving and directing vehicles around the yard
As a Site Operative you will be required to work independently most of the time so this is great for someone who enjoys working alone and can really show the work they can achieve!
Working hours Monday to Friday 7am - 5.30pm. Working hours can change dependant on needs of the client. This is a temporary to permanent position.
The Essentials of a Site Operative:
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
- Ideally hold a valid green CSCS card
- Independent, reliable, punctual
Benefits of working for us at Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay whilst working via agency
- Progression opportunities within the company
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
If you are interested in this position, please apply today by sending your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Demi on 01322 474 655 for more details on this opportunity!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.