Weighbridge Operatives! Are you looking to branch away from dead-end, generalist roles into a more specialised position? As we enter our “new normal” I am currently seeking motivated and experienced Weighbridge Operatives to support my client on a permanent, full time basis, who want to begin building their career in the recycling sector.
This is a Monday – Friday role, however will include on and off Saturday shifts when requires, on a 7:30am – 16:30shift pattern, however some flexibility will be required.
Job Title: Weighbridge Administrator
Location: Bubbenhall, Coventry
Salary: £24,960 per annum
- To operate Site Weighbridge, ensuring all vehicles are weighed correctly and Duty of Care is complied with
- Carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, in accordance with instructions, and to comply with safety rules/procedures, regulations and codes of practice.
- Ensure haulage is loaded safely and efficiently, and ensuring that tonnage loaded is maximized.
- To assist in other site duties such as litter picking, grass cutting, diesel checks etc
- Demonstrable skills in achieving demanding work requirements and ensuring customer needs are met.
- Experience in the waste sector would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Duty of Care and Permit Compliance
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards the rest of the year with a brand new role, then get in touch with Gareth in our Head Office.
These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don’t want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company