Site / Weighbridge Operatives! Are you looking to branch away from dead-end, generalist roles into a more specialised position? As we enter our “new normal” I am currently seeking motivated and experienced Site / Weighbridge Operatives to support my client on a permanent, full time basis, who want to begin building their career in the recycling sector.
This is a Monday – Friday role, however will include one weekend day following a bank holiday, on a 7:30am – 16:00 shift pattern, however some flexibility will be required.
Job Title: Site Operative
Location: Hitchin – SG5
Salary: £22,230 per annum
- To operate Site Weighbridge, ensuring all vehicles are weighed correctly and Duty of Care is complied with
- To provide relief cover for the operation of the Site Plant, Loading Shovel and 360 Grab
- Carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, in accordance with instructions, and to comply with safety rules/procedures, regulations and codes of practice.
- To operate mobile plant in handling waste materials in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure haulage is loaded safely and efficiently, and ensuring that tonnage loaded is maximized.
- To assist in other site duties such as litter picking, grass cutting, diesel checks etc
- Ticketed for Loading Shovel & 360 Grab (training can be provided)
- Demonstrable skills in achieving demanding work requirements and ensuring customer needs are met.
- Experience in the waste sector would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Duty of Care and Permit Compliance
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards the rest of the year with a brand new role, then get in touch with Gareth in our Head Office.
These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don’t want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company