Site Supervisor - £35,000 - London
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Supervisor to work with a highly reputable contractor specialising in various types insulation, underfloor heating, screed and floor finish. My client specialise in all types of floor screed systems including traditional pumped screed, flowing screeds and proprietary and specialist mixes. My client will be working on both new build developments and refurbishment projects in and around London.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a technical knowledge of various floor screed systems. The candidate must possess a professional working approach have good communication skills; good negotiation skills and previous experience in a similar role.
Job Title: Site Supervisor
Location: London - Various Locations
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience
The role of a Construction Site Manager:
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day operations on a construction site in line with all procedural requirements and with excellent quality:
- Establish daily priorities, tasks and work schedules in advance to ensure the execution of tasks are completed to the correct standard on site.
- Supervise workers, subcontractors and work activities.
- Response that Quality Assurance checklists are completed in full for each project.
- Compile records for site reports.
- Help co-ordinate deliveries of materials, plant and equipment.
- Response of maintaining a clean and tidy site at all times.
- Organise and oversee external inspections, such as with a health and safety inspector.
The requirements of a Construction Manager:
- Previous experience working with various screed systems
- Valid SSSTS
- Valid CSCS
- Full clean UK driving license
- 2+ years experience as a site supervisor
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 07885975238 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.