£30000 - 35000 Per Annum Company Car/Travel Allowance/Pension/Bonus
Site Supervisor (Construction) - London - Up to £35k
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Supervisor to work with a reputable construction contractor. My client is one of the largest construction companies in Eastern Europe and following their success they have recently branched out into the UK market. My client specialise in various new build projects within the commercial, residential and industrial sectors. Typical projects range from £5 million upwards.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge working in various sectors. The candidate must possess a professional working approach have good communication skills; good negotiation skills a strong work ethics are important.
Job Title: Supervisor
Location: Newham, East London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience
The role of a Construction Site Manager:
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day operations on a construction site in line with all procedural requirements and with excellent quality:
- Establish daily priorities, tasks and work schedules in advance to ensure the execution of tasks are completed to the correct standard on site.
- Supervise workers, subcontractors and work activities.
- Response that Quality Assurance checklists are completed in full for each project.
- Compile records for site reports.
- Help co-ordinate deliveries of materials, plant and equipment.
- Response of maintaining a clean and tidy site at all times.
- Organise and oversee external inspections, such as with a health and safety inspector.
The requirements of a Construction Manager:
- Previous experience in estimating for new build commercial and residential projects of £5million upwards
- Valid SSSTS
- Valid CSCS
- HNC or degree in relevant subject
- Previous New Build experience in the commercial and residential sectors
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 07885975238 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.