Are you an experienced Solidworks Designer looking for a new role in the Swaffham area? We have an exciting opportunity based with our prestigious client! Check it out...
Job Title: Solidworks Designer
Rate of Pay £12.60
The Role Solidworks Designer:
- To provide a Weekly Design Schedule (liaising with the Project Manager on required dates).
- On handover from the Sales Department & Project Manager of each project design first issue drawings to send to the client for approval. Once completed forward these to the Project Manager for his approval so he can send out to client.
- Send information to Structural Engineer for calculations to be done and ask for quotation to provide to procurement.
- Once drawings are approved, continue with the Fabrication Drawings and send all relevant information to the Procurement Department to enable ordering of materials.
- Ensure that the drawings are issued in times allocated.
- Issue Drawing Packs to, Fabrication Workshop, Joinery Workshop, Fabrication Site and Joinery Site to enable them to manufacture and install all parts of the project.
- Liaise with Sales Manager & Project Manager to ensure that projects run smoothly.
- If the Project Manager is not available and you require information to continue with the drawings be proactive and contact the site manager by email or phone, any information they give you please ensure you get email confirmation of the detail provided.
- Ensure that the design drawings adhere relevant Building & CDM Regulations.
- Provide drawings as and when required for Sales Department.
- If required travel to site to assist in Site Survey or check measurements.
- At all times be proactive in ways to save time in procedures used and ideas to improve any processors used to enhance company profitability.
Requirements of a Solidworks Designer:
- Do you have previous experience in this role?
- Are you available to start immediately?
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support from our consultants
- Temp of the Month scheme
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Competitive pay rates
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jack on 01553 601222 for more information!
Email CV to email@example.com
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.