Parts and Spares Coordinators! As temperatures continue to drop, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available!
If you are looking to branch away from dead-end role or are looking to move into an exciting new vacancy before Christmas then I need to hear from you today! I am currently supporting a leading commercial heating company in recruiting for a Spares Coordinator to assist in dealing with customer queries and converting these into spare parts sales.
As my perfect candidate, you will have experience in a service-focussed environment, ideally in engineering and have experience in selling and dispatching spare parts for a wide variety of customers. You will have experience in providing customer quotes and dealing with engineers/technicians regarding any further works that may be required.
Stock, supply chain or inventory control experience in beneficial.
In reward for your hard work, you will earn a fantastic basic salary and have unlimited career progression and development opportunities available. Enhanced annual leave and early finishes on Fridays are also bonuses to working for this forward-thinking organisation.
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8.30 - 17.00.
Job Title: Spares Coordinator
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
The Role of a Spares Coordinator:
- Ensure effective liaison with internal and external customers.
- Manage customer requests for service via telephone, email, letter, system generated, planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Ensure that all quotations are up-to-date and are dispatched to the customer.
- Place orders with suppliers and expedite as required.
- Ensure spare parts are supplied to the appropriate engineer/site.
- Ensure that service delivery requirements are captured within the systems and are effectively communicated to support efficient delivery these services.
- Maintain the records and progress of each job undertaken, keeping records of all site variations, utilising computerised systems for all works as necessary.
- Organise appointments and ensure attendance, including management of abortive visits.
- Ongoing monitoring of costs prices ensuring any correspondence confirming price increases are directed to the Group accordingly.
- Process returns from customers, liaising with the Technical Department to organise any relevant inspections.
- Ongoing maintenance of spares stock levels including monitoring and updating of min/max levels.
Requirements of a Spares Coordinator:
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Proven track-record in the sourcing of spare parts is essential.
- Experience coordinating and dispatching technicians is essential.
- Due to location, driving licence and own transport is preferred.
- Understanding of service agreements with clients is desirable.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to manage and prioritise workload.
- Experience in the coordination or dispatch of parts/spares is essential.
- Background in dealing with suppliers is essential.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards Christmas with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company