Are you seeking to work for a growing company that offers excellent training & progression opportunities? Are you experienced working within a warehouse or retail environment being responsible for stock takes?
Job Title: Stock Assistant
Rate of Pay: £9 per hour
The Role of a Stock Assistant:
Our client is a leading supplier of tiling products and is seeking an enthusiastic candidate for a brand new role. The role of a Stock Assistant will include the following:
- Assist the Stock Manager with managing stock
- Carrying out stock checks/stock takes
- Using and maintaining the WMS system
- Helping in the warehouse when required; order picking, putting stock away, using the forklift
- Liaising with other departments
- Speaking with customers from time to time
This is a fantastic opportunity that the company has recently introduced due to the fast pace they are growing at. They are seeking a hard-working, determined candidate to join the team and progress within the business.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm. This is a temporary to permanent contract.
Requirements of a Stock Assistant:
- Reach and/or Counterbalance Forklift licence or willing to be trained
- Excellent computer skills - knowledge of Microsoft office programmes
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards
- Holiday pay
- 24/7 support from a dedicated team
With the Company:
- Family-friendly working culture
- Free pool table!
- Free hot drinks and water
- Progression opportunities
- Paid work events - most recent trip was to the Grand Prix!
- Currently under refurbishment - will be working in a brand new building with amenities such as a relaxation room
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.