Swanstaff are looking for an experienced Stock Controller with a minimum of 3 years experience. You will be working with branded beauty products, however it is a distribution environment you need to have experience in and this needs to be displayed on your CV. You will be part of a diverse workforce within a strong working team and a key player of the business.
Job title:Stock Controller
Rate of pay:£23,000 per annum
The role of a Stock Controller:
- You need to be able to work within a team environment as you will not be working alone but you need to have self-initiative and ensure all administrative tasks associated with sales order management and stock control are completed in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail is a must to ensure accuracy in all areas.
- You will be responsible for recording and maintaining KPI records for all areas of the company’s distribution
- Be responsible for standards of health and safety within the warehouse working in environment
- Responsible for all relevant paperwork for import and exports
- To ensure stock is stored efficiently
- 3 Years experience within a stock controller role in a warehouse and distribution environment
- Experience working with a warehouse management system is key along with a an understanding of the system transactions and processes
- You must have experience working in a distribution environment
- You need to be IT literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and supply chain software would be a huge advantage
- Temp to perm for at least 12 weeks which will be paid hourly then referred to an annual salary.
- Weekly pay for the initial 12 weeks
- Immediate start
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jade from our Waltham Cross team!
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID VIRUS, WE ARE COMPLETING APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL AND PHONE. APPLICATION PACKS CAN BE COMPETED AT YOUR HOME AND THEN EMAILED BACK
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.