Swanstaff Waltham Cross areworking in partnership with a pioneering life-style product provider in North London.
Our client specifically requires an experienced Warehouse and Stock Controller with a minimum of 3 years proven history in a Warehouse and Distribution Environment.
Salary: £23,000 per year
Hours:Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30
You will be part of a diverse workforce within a strong team and the role will involve:
- Ensure all administrative tasks associated with sales order management and stock control are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Controlling the deployment of sales orders and stock control function, ensuring the maintenance of accurate records.
- Completing all sales order processing tasks to hit required KPI's.
- Monitor and maintain all order management tasks on ERP & WMS.
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy
- Manage and control inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks
- Ensure incoming products are receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure.
- Raising shipping paperwork and liaising with the shipping companies to arrange the exportation of customer orders and the importation of purchased goods.
- Ensuring efficient utilisation of warehouse space ensuring stock is stored efficiently.
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
- Responsible for recording and maintaining KPI records for all areas of the company's distribution functionality.
- 3+ Years of experience of Stock Controller role in a Warehouse and Distribution environment
- Experience of working with a WMS is essential with a core understanding of system transactions and processes.
- Computer literate -will be trained on the in-house ERP & WMS systems
- Knowledge of MS Office and supply chain software would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have a good telephone manner
Apply online today and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application.