Swanstaff are seeking an experienced Stores Supervisor or an individual currently working in a warehouse environment, who has lead a team and is ready to take the next step into a supervisory role.
Job title: Stores Supervisor
Location: Colchester, Essex
Rate of pay: £10.61 per hour
The daily duties of a Store Supervisor:
- Ensure all health & safety and food safety standards are met by the team
- To lead and drive standards of quality, house keeping
- To be ready for audits anytime
- Motivate staff to reach targets
- To identify shortages in a timely manner and communicate effectively with stock control.
- Weekly stock take
The requirements of a Warehouse Supervisor:
- A minimum of 6 months experience supervising a team.
- Good organisational skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, able to use Excel, Outlook & Word
- Flexible around work hours
- Available to work at short notice
- Food production/manufacturing ideal but not essential
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Enhanced rates for LTD company owners.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01206 570688 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.