Swanstaff Colchester are looking for experienced Stores Operatives to join our long established client based in the local area.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in stores or a warehouse environment as well as hold a current FLT licence. This is a temporary role but for the right individual, this position could lead to a full time, permanent position. Full support and training will be given with opportunity for career progression in the future.
Job title: Stores Operative
Rate of pay:£8.72 per hour
The role of a Stores Operative:
- Understanding of stock rotation
- Receiving Goods inwards
- Order processing, picking and packing
- Ability to complete tasks to set deadlines
- Loading and unloading goods using Fork Lift
- This job will require you to work in some different environments such as Chilled, Frozen and dry ambient environments
- Full understanding of 'Clean as you go Policy'
- Fully flexible around work hours
The requirements of a Stores Operative:
- Minimum of 1-2 years working in a stores/warehouse environment
- Good understanding of picking and packing
- The job requires you to be able to multi-task and be physically fit
- Full accredited Forklift Licence (essential)
- Excellent Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must have initiative and be able to see when a task needs to be completed, not wait to be told
- Computer literate
- Full Time - Monday to Friday 5 days per week
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Potential for permanent employment
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Lucy from our Colchester branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.