Swanstaff are looking for experienced Stores / WarehouseOperatives to join our long established client based in Colchester.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in stores or a warehouse environment as well as hold a current FLT licence. This is a temporary role but for the right individual, this position could lead to a full time, permanent position. Full support and training will be given with opportunity for career progression in the future.
The role of a Stores / Warehouse Operative:
- Understanding of stock rotation
- Receiving goods inwards
- Order processing, picking and packing
- Ability to complete tasks to set deadlines
- Loading and unloading goods using Fork Lift
- This job will require you to work in some different environments such as Chilled, Frozen and dry ambient environments
- Full understanding of 'Clean as you go Policy'
- Fully flexible around work hours
- Minimum of 1-2 years working in a stores/warehouse environment
- Good understanding of picking and packing
- The job requires you to be able to multi-task and be physically fit
- Full accredited Forklift Licence (essential)
- Excellent Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must have initiative and be able to see when a task needs to be completed, not wait to be told
- Computer literate
Full Time - Monday to Sunday 5 days per week (no Saturdays)
Various shifts available:
- 06:00-14:00 (AM)
- 14:00-22:00 (PM)
- 08:00-16:00 (Mid)
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Potential for permanent employment
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to Colchester@swanstaff.co.uk or call on 01206 570688 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!