Swanstaff Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Supervisor to work within the waste management division.
Job Title: Supervisor
Rate of Pay:£9.50 DOE
The Role of a Supervisor:
You will assist in the day to day running of the on-site waste management contract, being the main point of contact for the on-site team and management.
Responsibilities of a Supervisor:
- Management of all on-site staff – Housekeeping, Drivers, Sweeper, Shovel and Landscaping including the supervision of sub-contractors, ensuring they are compliant and carry out their responsibilities safely and according to policies.
- Assist in covering of jobs and be hands-on with the operation where required.
- Assist in the sorting and segregating of materials within the contracted area.
Requirements of a Supervisor:
- Must be proactive and work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Experience in the waste industry is preferred.
- LGV driver Class 2 essential Plant/Machine tickets advantageous.
- Digital Taco and Drivers CPS qualification advantageous (but not essential).
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme *T&C’s apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Amy from our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.