Swanstaff are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Supply Chain Administrator to join our rapidly growing, prestigious client based in Colchester.
The ideal candidate will have a background working within a fast-moving Supply Chain Department or Manufacturing organisation and have experience in communicating with suppliers and customers as well as managing day to day stock movements, KPI's and service standards along with general full administration support for inbound and outbound supply.
Daily duties will include:
- Managing data to present reports to senior members of staff
- Scheduling of production levels
- Control and maintain the booking in system
- Processing customer orders to meet demands and expectation, from receipt to invoice
- Working closely with Production team providing information on orders, stock levels and queries
- Updating all records daily and efficiently with excellent attention to detail
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Computer Literate especially Excel, use of large data, Index Maps and V-Lookups
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Great initiative and able to work to a fast pace
- Well organised, professional and enjoys working to deadlines
- Flexible, fun and willing to work as an integral member of the team
Standard working hours:
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 (1 hour lunch break)
- Free parking on site
- Immediate start
This role is temporary to permanent after 12 weeks and would suit someone who is looking to join one of the fastest growing UK companies and rapidly expanding globally. There is excellent career progression for the right candidate.
Don't miss out - Contact Karen or Lucy today on 01206 570688 at our Colchester Branch.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.