Calling all Supply Chain Analysts…. Are you looking for a long term and stable career with a market leader? If so, I have the job for you.
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client in their search for a permanent and full time Supply Chain Analyst! This will initially be on a 12 month fixed term contract, however will go permanent for the right candidate.
Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary:£25,000 - £30,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
As a Supply Chain Analyst your responibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating the day to day management ofinventory activities
- Monitor all inbound product flows in accordance to production planning and key performance measures
- Work closely with the sales team, supply chain and central buying teams based overseas.
- Lead regular meetings with Sales team, Group Buying and UK Supply Chain management & Commodity Admin to monitor customer contracts against demand and future trends, and escalating/taking appropriate action where risk is identified
- Review all inbound product flows, in accordance with and adhering to all applicable laws and regulations, and managingstock audit processes with warehouse partners
- Experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Ambitious individual with relevant degree or similar
- Strong Microsoft office working knowledge – advanced Excel essential
- Able to conceptualize and think with a mathematical aptitude
- Able to make informed decisions on complex business and technical information
- Excellent communication skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (AX)
Does this sound like the type of role you would be interested in? If so, please get in touch with Gareth or Billy in our head office today.
These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don’t want to miss out!