Support Services Executive Assistant
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:30
Essential Requirement: Full UK Driving Licence & Access to your own car, over 30 for car insurance requirements
Who are Swanstaff?
Swanstaff Recruitment are an established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a national scale.
We are not only an award-winning Recruitment company; we also provide child- centred supervised and supported contact for Children and Family members across the UK, known as Swan Family.
Role and responsibilities:
You will be required to provide executive support to the CEO and senior members of the company.
This role will entail:
- Diary management for CEO
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Take minutes for meetings
- Producing extensive reports of key areas of the business, such as contract Key Performance Indicators in relation to projects, key client accounts
- Coordination of company events
- Support with financial planning and budgets for projects
- Collate job board analysis and ROIs
- Work with other departments in the business such as Accounts, Marketing, Compliance and HR to coordinate projects, working to strict and sometimes tight deadlines
- Support the implementation and continuous support of client and/or contractual projects, such as Managed Service provision, contact centres, large clients
- Support the implementation and continuous support of internal projects such as new client processes, new division processes and workflows etc
- Support with the administration of company contracts and tenders
- Assist with liaison between Swanstaff and solicitors, property agents, contractors, suppliers, facilities and building management to negotiate on property acquisitions and fit out works
- Organise and execute office moves, repairs and set ups
- Assist with the property management for Swanstaff’s network of properties, leasehold and freehold
- Internal recruitment cycle
- Fleet management including driving company cars for MOT’s, servicing, repairs etc
- Assist with the management of internal quality processes supporting our ISO 9001 accreditation
- Conduct internal audits and ensuring any remedial work is completed
- Conduct Risk assessments, Change Planning and SWOT analysis
- Troubleshooting various issues across the business
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude – can you bring your A game to interview?
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will fund us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
What can we offer you?
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) *
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Pension scheme
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years’ service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.