Swanstaff Kings Lynn is looking for experienced Support Workers to deliver person centred care to clients within local Support Services. Supporting clients from Learning disability, Complex and Challenging behaviour, Rehabilitation and Mental Health.
You would be playing a fundamental part in providing excellent Support and Care for vulnerable adults and young children
Job Title: Support worker - both days and nights available
Location: Kings Lynn and all Surrounding areas.
Rate of Pay £8.21 to £14.00 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients
- Keeping departments clean and tidy, for example cleaning of equipment and making and changing beds.
- Taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 Months experience with in the healthcare sector with in the last 3 years.
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively.
- Caring and compassionate.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free Training.
- Refer a Friend scheme *T&C's apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day.
- Paid annual leave.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Adele on 01553 601222 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.