Are you an experienced Support Worker looking to work for an award winning company with amazing staff benefits? Look no further, Swanstaff recruitment is here! We are looking for temporary to permanent, passionate and hardworking support workers to work with an amazing client that supports service users with severe learning difficulties.
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £11.00 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
Your responsibilities will include assisting the service user with general and personal care tasks, observe and record physical and emotional well-being and assisting with additional tasks that will enable the service user to live their lives as independently as possible. Activity days and outings are a big part of this exciting role.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience in the Healthcare sector.
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic attitude to work.
- Enhanced Child and Adult workforce DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
- SKIP Training is required but can be offered when you start the role.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free training services.
- Weekly pay.
- Refer a friend scheme - earn cash rewards.
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Lola on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.