Are you an experienced Support Worker with a passion for helping others live a more independent life? This is the job for you!
Our client based in Witham belongs to one of the biggest Supported Living providers in the UK - They provide all kinds of support in the learning disability community. This particular service is split up into individual houses providing personalised care for the varying needs of the service users.
Earn a minimum of £350 per week! Based on a 5 day working week.
Job title: Support Worker
Rate of pay: £350.00 per week
The role of a Support Worker:
- Assist with all aspects of daily needs.
- Record keeping and daily documentation.
- Personal Care.
- Assisting with meals and activities.
- Helping service users live a more independent life.
- Taking clients out into the community.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- At least 6 months experience needed.
- You must have a DBS registered online (this can be done through Swanstaff).
- You must have a passion for care and a kind hearted nature.
Benefits of working with Swanstaff & our client:
- Weekly Pay.
- Refer a friend scheme - cash bonuses.
- Holiday pay.
- Dedicated consultant available to you throughout the 24hr period.
- The chance to become a Swanstaff Ambassador - Bringing you more perks and store discounts!
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jodie on 01245 266888 for more information!