Swanstaff are currently seeking an experienced Support Worker for our client based in Southend.
This is residential supported living with 2 to 3 service users. Our client has a few sites located in Southend - Full time hours available with the opportunity of temp to perm.
Job title: Support Worker
Location: Southend on Sea, Essex
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £11.00 per hour
Daily duties of a Support Worker:
- Personal Care (Dependant on needs).
- Assisting with meals and activities.
- Helping service users live a more independent life.
- Taking clients out into the community.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- At least 6 months experience needed.
- You must have a DBS registered online (this can be done through Swanstaff).
- You must have a passion for care and a kind hearted nature.
Benefits of working with Swanstaff & our client:
- Weekly Pay.
- Refer a friend scheme - cash bonuses.
- Holiday pay.
- Dedicated consultant available to you throughout the 24hr period.
- The chance to become a Swanstaff Ambassador - Bringing you more perks and store discounts!
- Enhanced rates for weekends and night shifts.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jodie on 01245 266888 for more information!