Support Workers! We are looking for dedicated, experienced and reliable Support Workers to join our team of amazing Healthcare Workers! Are you looking for a new start? Take a look at the huge opportunity we have here!
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Kings Lynn and surrounding areas
Rate of Pay £8.21 to £14.00 p/h
The Role of a Support Worker:
- Looking after the comfort of patients
- Promoting independence
- Keeping the service clean and tidy
- Taking patients out into the community for shopping and hobbies etc
- Helping patients eat and move about
- Listening and talking to patients
Requirements of a Support Worker :
- 6 Months experience with in the healthcare sector in the last 3 years.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- You must have a good standard of English and communicate effectively.
- Caring and compassionate.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free Training
- Refer a Friend scheme *T&C's apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Adele or Shannon on 01553 601222 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.