Are you looking to continue your love for Healthcare in a new environment? Are you an experienced Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant seeking a new challenge? We may have the perfect role for you!
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers to work for our client who offer epilepsy care services tailored to the needs of each individual, committed to maximizing the life potential of all service users in their epilepsy care homes
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £8 - £9.75
The Role of a Support Worker:
Support workersare an essential part of providing vulnerable people with care, and are able to radically improve their quality of life.Support workersassist individuals who are unable to live independently by offering them the practical help they need as well as emotionalsupport.
Responsibilities of a Support Worker include:
- Assisting adults with epilepsy and additional healthcare needs such as physical and learning difficulties, brain injury and autism
- Provide personal centered care to residents in all aspects of their day to day living
- Using individual service users care plans to support their specific care needs
Working hours can be flexible across day and night shifts.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Minimum 6 months UK professional healthcare experience within the last 3 years
- Enhanced DBS
- Right to work in the UK
- A patient, kind and caring attitude
- Reliable and flexible
- Experience working with adults with epilepsy and other physical and learning difficulties
- Experience working in residential care
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- Temp of the Month & other recognition schemes
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact him on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.